Craft Guild of Chefs – 05/2022
We were lucky to welcome the young chefs recently recognized during the Craft Guild to showcase the craftsmanship and skills of our beautiful region.
We had a great time meeting everyone and sharing with promising chefs !
2 intense and very rich days – for both the eyes and the tastebuds! – including :
- A visit of the traditional “Halles Paul Bocuse”, a high-end indoor food market showcasing local specialties
- A tasting of Lyon’s most unmissable delicacies, selected by Maison Cellerier
- A tour of Sandrine Chappaz’ chocolaterie, where passion meets skill.
- An evening spent enjoying dinner on the heights of Grenoble, on the Bastille Hill, at Per’Gras
- An introduction to our philosophy and to our cooking range manufacturing process
- A cosy and historical lunch at Brasserie Georges in Lyon
Organized together with our British partner Grande Cuisine, we hope we will get to make this event a reoccurring one, for more gastronomical exchanges between France and England !